Collected by amy noordzij
Waterfront Rd, South Hill, Oamaru 9400, New Zealand
The Oamaru Blue Penguin Colony belongs to the people of Oamaru. The facility is owned by the Local Government Authority, the Waitaki District Council, and managed by the Waitaki Development Board. The colony began when a small number of blue...
Victory Pl, Port Chalmers 9023, New Zealand
Victory Beach is located on the Pacific Ocean coast of the Otago Peninsula, in the South Island of New Zealand, 24 kilometres by road from Dunedin city centre. The longest beach on the peninsula, Victory Beach is located northeast of the entrance...
Montreal St, Christchurch Central, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
Canterbury Cheesemongers is a cheese maturing and cheese selling business located in central Christchurch. We also bake breads and pastries and stock a range of grocery items that go well with cheese. At lunchtimes we make hot and cold cheese...
Dunedin Railway Station, Anzac Ave, Dunedin, 9016, New Zealand
From a germ of an idea to establish a farmers market at the south end of the city, they now have an operation at the attractive and historic Railway Station. Otago Farmers Market has rapidly become a weekly social event and part of the city’s...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now