Collected by Dezerai Seitzer
Blenheim, New Zealand
New Zealand, although quickly becoming a tourist hot spot, is still a country populated by farmers. There are more sheep than people on the islands, and most towns have a local “farmers market” on the weekend where they sell their crops. While in...
1 Weka St, Miramar, Wellington 6022, New Zealand
Many of the beautiful countryside scenes in the film “Lord of the Rings” were shot in the green hills of New Zealand. It is home to Hobbiton, Mount Doom, and the jeweler who made the “one ring to rule them all.” Whether you’re a complete freak...
Waitakere, Auckland, New Zealand
Nature is the world’s most beautiful artist; and the powers that be in New Zealand’s Waitakere Ranges Regional Park decided there was no use competing. They’ve erected this giant frame, showcasing the striking scenery of the park—an image that...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022