Collected by Dezerai Seitzer
Blenheim, New Zealand
New Zealand, although quickly becoming a tourist hot spot, is still a country populated by farmers. There are more sheep than people on the islands, and most towns have a local “farmers market” on the weekend where they sell their crops. While in...
1 Weka St, Miramar, Wellington 6022, New Zealand
Many of the beautiful countryside scenes in the film “Lord of the Rings” were shot in the green hills of New Zealand. It is home to Hobbiton, Mount Doom, and the jeweler who made the “one ring to rule them all.” Whether you’re a complete freak...
Waitakere, Auckland, New Zealand
Nature is the world’s most beautiful artist; and the powers that be in New Zealand’s Waitakere Ranges Regional Park decided there was no use competing. They’ve erected this giant frame, showcasing the striking scenery of the park—an image that...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights