Collected by SUSAN SPARKS, AFAR Travel Advisor
3 Arthurs Point Rd, Arthurs Point 9371, New Zealand
What a great effing day! Queenstown calls itself the Adrenalin Capital of the World, so everywhere you turn there are posters and kiosks celebrating the many exciting ways Kiwi’s have created to separate you from your money, ha, ha! We chose the...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December