Collected by P Dreyfus
1 Weka St, Miramar, Wellington 6022, New Zealand
Many of the beautiful countryside scenes in the film “Lord of the Rings” were shot in the green hills of New Zealand. It is home to Hobbiton, Mount Doom, and the jeweler who made the “one ring to rule them all.” Whether you’re a complete freak...
Wellington, New Zealand
Cable cars, Victorian houses, fresh crabs on the waterfront: Wellington, New Zealand, is a Southern Hemisphere City by the Bay. With a harbor at its doorstep, farms to the north, and one of the world’s most active café scenes, this city is well...
Cuba St, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
The cultural heart of Wellington is right downtown on Cuba Street. Here art galleries rub shoulders with boutique cafes, and there's more than an enough independent bookshops, thrift stores, and quirky bars to keep even the most alternative...
446 Clifton Road Te Awanga, Hawke's Bay 4180, New Zealand
Most New Zealanders have never seen a kiwi in the wild. Guests at The Farm at Cape Kidnapper's can radio track, locate and actually hold one of the rare and endangered birds on the Farm's private nature preserve.
Franz Josef Glacier, West Coast 7886, New Zealand
Brace yourself for the physical pull you'll feel as you approach the dramatic, 7.5 mile long glacier named Franz Josef, in Westland National Park in New Zealand. Together with the nearby 12 mile long Fox Glacier, you'll be astounded by this unique...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles