New York State Travel 2015
Collected by Tanya Bobo-Lenoci
1740 Taughannock Blvd, Trumansburg, NY 14886, USA
Each summer I aim to explore more of my beautiful state, New York. The Finger Lakes region in central New York is one of the most beautiful, overlooked regions in the northeast. Taughannock Falls, in nearby Ithaca (often voted one of the best...
1411 NY-212, Saugerties, NY 12477, USA
Being a newcomer to Woodstock, NY, I was constantly being amazed by the authenticity of the place. From the people, to the food, to the environment itself, everything is so real in Woodstock. So when I sat down to dine at what the locals call...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village