Collected by Rosanna Abreu
476 5th Ave, New York, NY 10018, USA
The main branch of the New York Public Library is one of the country’s grandest Beaux Arts buildings, a temple to learning on Fifth Avenue between 40th and 42nd streets. At the end of the 19th century, John Bigelow, who oversaw the Tilden...
334 Furman St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
Completed in 1883, the Brooklyn Bridge is an engineering wonder and an architectural one as well, a masterpiece of design that has inspired acclaimed poets (Hart Crane, Marianne Moore), writers (Jack Kerouac), and painters (Joseph Stella). While...
210 10th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
I lived in NYC for nearly ten years. So when I returned last week for my first visit since my move to San Francisco this summer, I was curious what, if anything, would feel different. The High Line, the urban park that was built on an old elevated...
75 Broadway, New York, NY 10006, USA
I spend a lot of time in NYC for work, but most of my meetings etc. pull me up to Midtown, Soho or closer the the Upper East Side. I've spent much less time exploring the Financial District and Wall St. area. On a recent trip I stayed down in that...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter