Collected by Yue Weng Mak, AFAR Staff
1071 5th Ave, New York, NY 10128, USA
If you are looking for a dressy spot for brunch with your parents while museum hopping uptown, consider The Wright at the Guggenheim Museum. Named after architect Frank Lloyd Wright, who designed the iconic swooping curves of the Guggenheim, The...
2 E 55th St, New York, NY 10022, USA
The King Cole Bar is about as legendary as any bar in New York. Located in the St. Regis Hotel at Fifth Avenue and 55th Street, it has been the place to go for a cocktail since it opened in 1932—Salvador Dalí, John Lennon, and Marilyn...
42 E 20th St, New York, NY 10003, USA
Chef Sean Rembold of Diner, Marlow & Sons, and Reynard says: "Gramercy Tavern has been a favorite of mine since I began eating out in the mid 90s. There's a certain uptown-downtown magic that comes over you while catching a late lunch at the...
60 E 65th St, New York, NY 10065, USA
Chef Matthew Rudofker of Momofuku Ssäm Bar says: "To me, all of the terrines by chef Jean Francois are the best in the city. The foie gras is seasoned perfectly and the mosaic terrines are visually stunning." Check out Chefs Feed to get more...
103 W 77th St, New York, NY 10024, USA
Chef Amanda Freitag formerly of The Harrison says: "Get on the vegetable bandwagon by experiencing one of the best, most talented chefs in New York. John Fraser will blow your mind with his vegetable-focused menu offered only on Monday nights. Do...
- 1TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2Travel NewsAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 3Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 4Luxury AdventureHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5National ParksYosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years