new york city bucket list
Collected by rebecca holbert
103 Orchard St, New York, NY 10002, USA
Whoever invented the living history museum deserves, well, a place in a living history museum. Instead of reading dry text, visitors get to meet an early 20th-century immigrant, hang out in her shoebox apartment, and join a family at its Sabbath...
44 Eagle St, Brooklyn, NY 11222, USA
Wandering through rows of basil and tomatoes, with the Manhattan skyline in the background and volunteers weeding and chatting away, I am struck by an intense 'I (heart) NY' moment. The sunny Eagle Street Rooftop Farm is a large urban garden with...
50 Greene St, New York, NY 10013, USA
Gudrun Sjödén Swedish fashion icon and designer known for her creative style identity and use of natural fibers since the mid-70s has opened a store stateside. Just a couple of days old, Sjödén's store is now open to the public for her esteemed...
55 E 59th St #21C, New York, NY 10022, USA
Since my semester abroad in college and working at a gallery in Barcelona, I have a deep appreciation for Spanish culture. The Queen Sofía Spanish Institute is committed to promoting the awareness of Spanish speaking countries in a variety of ways...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights