new york city bucket list
Collected by rebecca holbert
103 Orchard St, New York, NY 10002, USA
A must visit, must do for any visitor or resident of NYC. Not your typical museum experience, the Tenement Museum walks you through history and explores subject such as immigration, discrimination, housing and the history of the neighborhood...
44 Eagle St, Brooklyn, NY 11222, USA
Wandering through rows of basil and tomatoes, with the Manhattan skyline in the background and volunteers weeding and chatting away, I am struck by an intense 'I (heart) NY' moment. The sunny Eagle Street Rooftop Farm is a large urban garden with...
50 Greene St, New York, NY 10013, USA
Gudrun Sjödén Swedish fashion icon and designer known for her creative style identity and use of natural fibers since the mid-70s has opened a store stateside. Just a couple of days old, Sjödén's store is now open to the public for her esteemed...
270 Lafayette St, New York, NY 10012, USA
A philly girl at heart, I was super excited to know La Colombe expanded to NYC. Originated from the hip coffee shop on Rittenhouse Square, La Colombe was destined to create a buzz in surrounding cities. There are a few locations in NYC now. If you...
575 Madison Ave 10th floor, New York, NY 10022, USA
Since my semester abroad in college and working at a gallery in Barcelona, I have a deep appreciation for Spanish culture. The Queen Sofía Spanish Institute is committed to promoting the awareness of Spanish speaking countries in a variety of ways...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico