New York City
Collected by LiLing Pang
153 W 57th St, New York, NY 10019, USA
Occupying 25 floors of a 90-story tower on West 57th Street, the Park Hyatt opened its doors in August 2014. There is an emphasis on art at this AFAR Collection hotel, with museum-quality pieces on display in both the common areas and the spacious...
99 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10003, USA
The first thing you notice, even before Ngam’s inviting interior of exposed bricks and naked bulbs, are the fragrant smells coming from chef Hong Thaimee’s open kitchen—which is also the best place to park yourself for some of Hong’s modern...
30 Seng Poh Rd, Singapore 168898
Many of the buildings in Tiong Bahru, a neighborhood near Chinatown, were built in the 1930s when the Singapore government undertook one of its first housing development projects. The two-story Tiong Bahru Market, which was completed in 2006 but...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles