Collected by Michelle Waud
205 E Houston St, New York, NY 10002, USA
Despite multiple trips over countless years going to New York City, it wasn't until a year ago today that I encountered this sandwich — the one that left me drooling until I could enjoy it again. Katz's quickly went from a one-stop place for...
11 W 53rd St, New York, NY 10019, USA
Printin' is a wonderful exhibit that challenges traditional ideas of what print could be, encompassing prints, drawings, films, photographs, sculptures and more. Spent a fun afternoon at the Museum of Modern Art. Worth checking out! Moma.org
15 E 7th St, New York, NY 10003, USA
Established in 1854, McSorley's is the oldest tavern in NYC, and a great place to venture for an afternoon beer (or two...as they're served by the pair). Oh, and don't expect a fruit-infused heferweizen or an organically-hopped Imperial; Light or...
210 10th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
I lived in NYC for nearly ten years. So when I returned last week for my first visit since my move to San Francisco this summer, I was curious what, if anything, would feel different. The High Line, the urban park that was built on an old elevated...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico