New York August 2016
Collected by Cam
44 Eagle St, Brooklyn, NY 11222, USA
Wandering through rows of basil and tomatoes, with the Manhattan skyline in the background and volunteers weeding and chatting away, I am struck by an intense 'I (heart) NY' moment. The sunny Eagle Street Rooftop Farm is a large urban garden with...
334 Furman St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
Completed in 1883, the Brooklyn Bridge is an engineering wonder and an architectural one as well, a masterpiece of design that has inspired acclaimed poets (Hart Crane, Marianne Moore), writers (Jack Kerouac), and painters (Joseph Stella). While...
299 Broadway, Suite 620, New York, NY 10007, USA
If you are looking for a fun, buzzing eating scene in the Wall Street area, this is it. Stone Street is a narrow, cobblestone street lined with restaurants and bars and filled with outdoor, communal tables. During lunch on nice days, an energetic...
2 Furman St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
After a scorcher of a day in the city, the Brooklyn Bridge Park is the place to go for a cool breeze and a great view. With lots of places to sit and watch the sunset behind the city skyline, it's a grab place to head to with good company and a...
Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY, USA
This is one of my favorite flea markets in New York, mostly because of its location. Overlooking the East River, Williamsburg Flea Market is every Sunday from 10am-5pm. You can find some really great old furniture from old New York Theaters,...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now