Collected by Tamar
101 E 15th St, New York, NY 10003, USA
While catching a Broadway musical is a bucket list item for many visitors to New York, Fuerza Bruta is not to be missed. Located right in Union Square and easily accessible by public transit, the live-action show combines music, aerial displays...
377 Amsterdam Ave, New York, NY 10024, USA
If you need a sugar fix after hours in Central Park or the Museum of Natural History with the kids, try Sugar & Plumm, a sweets store and bistro on the Upper West Side. Outside, the store beckons with its sweet colors and whimsical decor. Inside,...
Little Italy, New York, NY 10013, USA
I live in New York, but the city never ceases to surprise me. I saw this fellow walking along the streets of Little Italy. Stroll through Little Italy and see what bewilderment awaits you. Oh, and grab a cannoli. I personally like the...
347 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10010, USA
The Bee's Knees Baking Company has, in a stroke of why-didn't-I-think-of-this genius, created a "cake cup". Designed to be both portable and decadent, it's basically homemade cake and frosting served in a petite cup. It allows you to savor each...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019