Collected by Aubre Andrus
89 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017, USA
The Grand Central Oyster Bar celebrates its 100th anniversary this year as a New York institution. Located in the lower concourse of Grand Central, it serves over 25 varieties of oysters daily. There is a huge menu of American...
23 W 18th St, New York, NY 10011, USA
Located in the heart of the Flatiron shopping district is Paper Presentation, a sunny, colorful paper paradise. Browse aisle after aisle of paper, cards, card stock, envelopes, stationery, custom invitations, scrapbooking materials, presentation...
189 Spring St, New York, NY 10012, USA
Dominique Ansel was a pastry chef at Fauchon in Paris and at Daniel for 6 years until he decided to open up this adorable little Parisian-style pastry shop. There you will find savory offerings for lunch but also, a beautiful array of tested and...
88 Franklin St, New York, NY 10013, USA
Part Roman bath, part Turkish hammam, part massage parlor—it all adds up to a restorative haven in the concrete jungle that is Manhattan. Aire is part of a chain that started in Seville, Spain, and every location is specially chosen to...
530 W 27th St, New York, NY 10001, USA
The entrance is guarded by intimidating men with iPads, Gucci suits and oil-slick black shoes. The streets are industrial, almost empty; across the way is a notorious strip club, one of the sign’s Ss flickering in desperation to stay lit. A wind...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign