Collected by Taylor Queen
Little Italy, New York, NY 10013, USA
I live in New York, but the city never ceases to surprise me. I saw this fellow walking along the streets of Little Italy. Stroll through Little Italy and see what bewilderment awaits you. Oh, and grab a cannoli. I personally like the...
224 Lafayette St, New York, NY 10012, USA
It can be extremely difficult to keep up with cool restaurant openings in NYC. My trick? I look for the lineups. On Soho's edge, Jack's Wife Freda had a buzz that caught my attention. When I returned, I was able to get a table solo at this packed...
95 Delancey St, New York, NY 10002, USA
If you're looking for a great brunch spot in the LES, Dinner on Ludlow certainly delivers. The vibe inside is a cozy chic, with gothic fixtures and several chandeliers hanging above. The giant floor to ceiling windows along two of the walls allow...
4 Clinton St, New York, NY 10002, USA
Even in the dead of winter, Clinton Street Baking Company has a line out the door. The small joint is hugely popular among locals and the occasional celebrity. Located in Manhattan's Lower East Side, most people come here for their legendary...
347 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10010, USA
The Bee's Knees Baking Company has, in a stroke of why-didn't-I-think-of-this genius, created a "cake cup". Designed to be both portable and decadent, it's basically homemade cake and frosting served in a petite cup. It allows you to savor each...
510 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
This West Village "speakeasy" was a great choice for celebrating a 30th birthday. Hidden behind a neon psychic sign and very intimidating bouncer, Employees Only has an impressive creative cocktail list. I recommend the West Side and the Ginger...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico