Collected by AFAR Explorer
510 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Employees Only is a gem in New York City. Located in one of New York’s hippest neighborhoods on Hudson Street, it looks unassuming from the outside. You’ll find a forest green awning outside with white block letters that read “EO” and a statue of...
530 W 27th St, New York, NY 10001, USA
Located atop The McKittrick Hotel—site of the immersive theater experience "Sleep No More"—Gallow Green is a beguiling outdoor space overgrown with flowers and vines that offers up views of the Hudson River and the High Line. It's as popular for...
132 9th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
I thought twice about posting this highlight, as the selfish part of me doesn't want more people to know about this neighborhood favorite, but it's just too good not to share. Hidden behind the Stone Street Coffee Shop lies one of the best places...
132 W 47th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
When you've had enough of the hectic hustle of tourists and traffic in Times Square, seek refuge at Haven, a rooftop lounge located on the top of the Sanctuary Hotel on 47th Street between 6th and 7th Avenues. The owners of this chic establishment...
230 Fifth Ave, New York, NY 10001, USA
Rooftop bars are mushrooming in Manhattan and many of them are quite cool. 230 Fifth (located in 230 5th Av) is a must as it offers an outstanding unobstructed view of the Empire State as well as other icon buildings in the city. Opens 4PM to 4AM...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna