Collected by Michelle Beress
St Nicholas Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11237, USA
The Bushwick Collective is a must-see for any art connoisseur. Located near the Jefferson stop on the L train, the collective features artwork from both local and international artists. Joe Ficalora, a resident born and raised in Bushwick, curates...
225 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10016, USA
The JP Morgan Library's grand, old-world elegance immediately transports you to turn-of-the-century New York. And at that time, there was almost no one more powerful than financier JP Morgan. He launched U.S. Steel and even served as the...
1142, 519 W 23rd St, New York, NY 10011, USA
I love wandering around New York City and discovering the hidden pockets of beauty people create amid the urban jungle.This particular piece was poignant for me as a Navy veteran who experienced the pure joy of reuniting with my husband after...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter