Collected by Michelle Beress
St Nicholas Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11237, USA
The Bushwick Collective is a must-see for any art connoisseur. Located near the Jefferson stop on the L train, the collective features artwork from both local and international artists. Joe Ficalora, a resident born and raised in Bushwick, curates...
225 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10016, USA
The JP Morgan Library's grand, old-world elegance immediately transports you to turn-of-the-century New York. And at that time, there was almost no one more powerful than financier JP Morgan. He launched U.S. Steel and even served as the...
1142, 519 W 23rd St, New York, NY 10011, USA
I love wandering around New York City and discovering the hidden pockets of beauty people create amid the urban jungle.This particular piece was poignant for me as a Navy veteran who experienced the pure joy of reuniting with my husband after...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles