Collected by AFAR Explorer
2287 1st Avenue, New York, NY 10035, USA
It has been said that you have never lived until you have had a good beer with a great pizza* and if that is in fact one of life’s lesser known secrets then I would suggest you quickly head to Patsy’s Pizzeria. We ate at their Chelsea station...
One 5th Ave, New York, NY 10003, USA
Would you like some pizza with your egg? In a city known for its pizzas, Otto is well-known for it's interesting (but delicious), and flavorful combinations. Although I haven't been, their happy hour specials draw large crowds...book early! This...
200 5th Ave, New York, NY 10010, USA
413 8th Ave, New York, NY 10001, USA
I was looking to grab a slice before catching a train at Penn Station, and stumbled on sliceharvester.com, the blog of a guy who claims to have tried every pizza-by-the-slice place in Manhattan. He said Pizza Suprema, right across the street from...
Little Italy, New York, NY 10013, USA
- 1 Travel Rewards + Air Miles United Is Switching up Its Frequent Flier Awards Program
- 2 National Parks How to Visit the National Parks for Free in 2019
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Air Travel Finally, Nonstop Flights From United States to Cape Town Are Coming
- 5 Travel News Single-Use Plastics Will Be Banned in Europe by 2021