Collected by AFAR Traveler
200 5th Ave, New York, NY 10010, USA
Talk about "slow food!" Everything we picked out for our picnic-style dinner was aged...aged cheeses, aged meats, a bottle of 2008 red. I love knowing that months and years ago, someone in Italy was thoughtfully creating my dinner that I'd eat way...
210 10th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
I love living in New York for many reasons. The High Line Park is one of them. As some random 'free things in NYC list' put it, 'How did they manage to squeeze so much awesomeness in such a small space?' In New York city no less! The elevated park...
Randall Manor, Staten Island, NY, USA
One of the best and cheapest things you can do in New York City is take the FREE Staten Island Ferry to the little visited fifth borough. Most people just exit the ferry after the forty-minute ride in Staten Island and get back on the Manhattan...
108 Greenwich Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
This is an oldie but goodie. This tiny flower-printed place is always packed with local British people who crave for their comfort food from back home. Despite the world known infamous reputation of British food, the menu is strictly AND...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign