Collected by Vanchester D'Angles
334 Furman St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
Completed in 1883, the Brooklyn Bridge is an engineering wonder and an architectural one as well, a masterpiece of design that has inspired acclaimed poets (Hart Crane, Marianne Moore), writers (Jack Kerouac), and painters (Joseph Stella). While...
Manhattan, NY 10036, USA
Summed up by the phrase, 'the city that never sleeps,' New York is electric no matter the time of day. There is always a constant buzz in the background, kind of like the hiss you once heard between songs on your favorite cassette tapes. At any...
403 W 13th St, New York, NY 10014, USA
While I am not usually one to go for the see-and-be-seen kind of places, the Spice Market was definitely the highlight of my last trip to New York City. And it's the kind of place where Kim Kardashian or Jennifer Lopez eat from time to time. Not...
408-424 W 39th St, New York, NY 10018, USA
Hell's Kitchen Flea Market is located on 39th Street, between 9th and 10th Avenues. While in the past the area might have been considered on the "outskirts" of Manhattan, it is now crowded with high rise buildings, and, subsequently, more human...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun