Collected by Oksana
60 E 65th St, New York, NY 10065, USA
Chef Matthew Rudofker of Momofuku Ssäm Bar says: "To me, all of the terrines by chef Jean Francois are the best in the city. The foie gras is seasoned perfectly and the mosaic terrines are visually stunning." Check out Chefs Feed to get more...
29 Cornelia St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Opened by three artists in 1977, this restaurant has maintained its bohemian vibe despite the rapidly changing neighborhood. It’s one of those places that’s a good bet no matter the time of day, that's popular yet usually with a table available,...
264 Bleecker St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Murray’s cheese shop, which has been open since 1940, is a Village institution and is now in every guide book and food tour. So when they opened their cheese-focused restaurant a few doors down in 2012, locals were excited. It quickly became...
540 Park Ave, New York, NY 10065, USA
A staple among Upper East Side hotels since it opened in 1963, the sophisticated Loews Regency reopened in early 2014 after an extensive renovation. With a Park Avenue address and location convenient to Central Park and Manhattan's best museums,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles