Collected by Caitlin Perkins
90 Kent Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA
“This weekend flea market is off the hook. You’ll see a lot of Brooklyn-made items and rare 12-inch records. Its winter location is the former Williamsburgh Savings Bank, with chandeliers, marble floors, and high ceilings that remind me of a ’...
75 9th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
This huge indoor market and food hall, which occupies an entire city block of the Meatpacking District, has been one of the best downtown places to get lunch since it opened in 1997. The dining options here are dizzying—from sushi to crepes to...
112 W 25th St, New York, NY 10001, USA
This may have become one of the legendary flea markets in Manhattan, as it has been around for so many years. The market is located in a car garage on 25th street (in the Chelsea area), and is active every Saturday and Sunday, from 9am-5pm. During...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights