Collected by Peter Gamez
267 Elizabeth St, New York, NY 10012, USA
If eating tacos served from a VW bus parked inside a garage sounds like fun to you (and it is), then Tacombi is just the spot to enjoy some traditional tacos, such as Al Pastor with marinated pork and roasted pineapple ($3.67).
510 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
This West Village "speakeasy" was a great choice for celebrating a 30th birthday. Hidden behind a neon psychic sign and very intimidating bouncer, Employees Only has an impressive creative cocktail list. I recommend the West Side and the Ginger...
9 Crosby St, New York, NY 10013, USA
There is so much to see and do in NYC! There are always new restaurants, shops, galleries and sights to see - how do you keep them all straight? While staying at the NoMo SoHo Hotel - a gorgeous addition to the Soho neighborhood - I was making a...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign