Collected by Nicole whitman
345 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10010, USA
Manzanilla is a beautiful space with a great wine list and super fun cocktails. The food is divine and original, don't leave without experiencing the decadent oxtail brioche, they are delicious, rich and unique.
209 Mulberry St, New York, NY 10012, USA
I stumbled into Tartinery in my search for an art show in SOHO. Specializing in the tartine (an open faced sandwich popular in France) their imported bread, fresh ingredients, creative, and simple combinations make this a foodie's new favorite in...
176 Perry St, New York, NY 10014, USA
One of the best and reasonably priced tasting menu's I've had in NYC. Jean George always gets it right and ended the 6 course culinary delight with an explosion of chocolate. Chocolate ice-cream, chocolate covered almonds, chocolate mousse all...
398 E 52nd St, New York, NY 10022, USA
Exposed brick, bright windows, fresh flowers and cushy seating set the scene for this French bistro– cozy, classy and fragrant. The food is fresh and French, so it is inherently delicious. Everything is prepared from scratch, using seasonal...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet