Collected by Anna Bussjaeger
400 5th Ave, New York, NY 10018, USA
When it comes to luxury hotels in New York, Langham Place, New York, Fifth Avenue is hard to beat. From the moment you walk into the lobby, your "service stylist" makes sure your every wish is granted. Located in one of the unique areas of New...
79 Crosby St, New York, NY 10012, USA
In the heart of SoHo, the colorful Crosby Street Hotel is a boutique from the Firmdale Hotels group out of London. In 2009, owner and design director Kit Kemp opened this fresh, whimsical property, full of art, bold patterns, and a feminine touch...
124 W 57th St 29th floor, New York, NY 10019, USA
A much-needed dose of style was brought to a bustling stretch of 57th Street when the Viceroy New York opened in late 2013. This property is a triple threat of polished hospitality: a gorgeous rooftop with Central Park views, buzzing street-level...
5 W 8th St, New York, NY 10011, USA
Brass human hands jutting out from cream coloured walls add a touch of Surrealism to the 107 small guest rooms at this boutique Greenwich Village hotel. The Marlton is the latest property from hotelier Sean MacPherson of the Bowery Hotel and The...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico