Collected by Paula Freiria
132 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
The Lambs Club, nestled in the landmark Chatwal Hotel a half-block from Times Square, boasts a swanky lounge feel with crimson leather banquets downstairs and a candy-red bar upstairs. Upstairs is where the seasoned bartender began concocting our...
334 Furman St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
Completed in 1883, the Brooklyn Bridge is an engineering wonder and an architectural one as well, a masterpiece of design that has inspired acclaimed poets (Hart Crane, Marianne Moore), writers (Jack Kerouac), and painters (Joseph Stella). While...
6 Delancey St, New York, NY 10002, USA
"Nothing beats the Bowery. We’ve probably played here more than anywhere else in the world. It’s a nostalgic concert hall for us, and one of the better places to see live music in New York. I often opt out of bigger venues in the city,...
112 W 25th St, New York, NY 10001, USA
This may have become one of the legendary flea markets in Manhattan, as it has been around for so many years. The market is located in a car garage on 25th street (in the Chelsea area), and is active every Saturday and Sunday, from 9am-5pm. During...
Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY, USA
This is one of my favorite flea markets in New York, mostly because of its location. Overlooking the East River, Williamsburg Flea Market is every Sunday from 10am-5pm. You can find some really great old furniture from old New York Theaters,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local