Collected by Silvia Maciel
251 E 13th St, New York, NY 10003, USA
Momofuku Milk Bar is one of those places in NYC that's always being raved about. Its desserts are incredible, it's worth the wait in line, best place to get your sugar fix...... It's all true! Ok, maybe not the 'best' part because I still haven't...
131 Sullivan St, New York, NY 10012, USA
One important piece of advice if you find yourself at the Dutch, the excellent restaurant from NYC's star chef Andrew Carmellini: Save room for dessert. Carmellini describes the food at his SoHo restaurant simply as "American." What does that mean...
189 Spring St, New York, NY 10012, USA
Pastry chef Dominique Ansel loves the classic croissant so much that he revived the lesser known Brittany pastry, the Kouign Amann, in his SoHo bakery. The Kouign Amann is made out of a croissant-like dough with the addition of sugar. One bite and...
- 1 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 2 Tips + News CDC Issues New Advice for International Travelers: Get 2 COVID Tests
- 3 Tips + News Navigating the Latest Travel Restrictions Across the U.S.
- 4 Tech + Gear The Ultimate Guide to Black Friday and Cyber Monday Travel Deals in 2020
- 5 Hotels The World’s First Energy-Positive Hotel Is Coming to Arctic Norway