Collected by Maree Hugo
653 11th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
Located at the top of ink48, a Kimpton hotel in Hell's Kitchen, The Press Lounge offers views of New Jersey and downtown New York City. The best time to go is right as the sun is setting over the Hudson, as this is also before the bar becomes...
90 Kent Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA
Brooklyn has become a dining destination in recent years, with dozens of restaurants preparing local, organic, and sustainable American dishes—and others serving everything from Korean bibimbap and Scandinavian specialties to Ethiopian stews...
New York, NY 10018, USA
In winter, there are fewer pleasures than to hold a mug of spiked hot chocolate topped with a generous dollop of cream and watch ice skaters whizz by. That dream becomes an easy reality at Celsius, the room temperature bar at Bryant Park that...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun