Collected by Han Lee
104 S 4th St, Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
There are, of course, a number of Spanish tapas places within the five boroughs of New York City but Bar Celona in Williamsburg deserves high marks and holds up well to places far more well known in Manhattan. Before 9 PM, it's quiet enough to...
228 Manhattan Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11206, USA
If the whole-Prohibition-era cocktail trend is starting to tire you out, well, you've got to perk up: The Drink, an East Williamsburg watering hole, serves up not shaken or stirred cocktails, but instead, big ol' bowls of punch. Mind you, these...
9 Doyers St #1, New York, NY 10013, USA
Don't be fooled by Apothéke's gritty exterior. This is not your typical cocktail bar. Once you pass through the entrance doors, things start getting interesting. For one thing, the bartenders are wearing apothecary outfits and the menu consists of...
400 5th Ave, New York, NY 10018, USA
Many temptations are under one roof at Langham Place, an elegant AFAR Collection member with a prime Fifth Avenue address. This polished hotel bucks the trend of tiny Midtown hotel rooms with spaces that begin at 420 square feet and stretch up to...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter