Collected by Joseph Cyr, AFAR Local Expert
World Trade Center, New York, NY, USA
Going through some old photos, I came across this, from my first visit to New York. Summer vacation after my freshman year in college; obligatory trip up to the observation deck of the World Trade Center, then the highest point in the city. You...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun