Collected by Cara Zarrillo
15 E 7th St, New York, NY 10003, USA
Established in 1854, McSorley's is the oldest tavern in NYC, and a great place to venture for an afternoon beer (or two...as they're served by the pair). Oh, and don't expect a fruit-infused heferweizen or an organically-hopped Imperial; Light or...
240 Sullivan St, New York, NY 10012, USA
Third Rail Coffee. A simple black coffee never tasted so good. Literally stumbled into it after I got caught in a sudden thunderstorm and ran for cover. The tiny space encourages eavesdropping and the glass front invites people watching, but I...
100 Stanton St, New York, NY 10002, USA
Gooey, crispy, cheesy, buttery: The list of adjectives goes on for this Lower East Side grilled cheese purveyor. Don't expect the sammies Mom made for your after-school snack; no Wonderbread or Kraft singles here. Billed as "Super Fancy Grilled...
Main St, Roosevelt Island, NY 10044, USA
A little known gem in NYC is the Roosevelt Island Tram. Swipe your metrocard and hop onto this lovely basket to cross the east river. Enjoy stunning views of midtown, and chat with the tram conductors :) Follows the same path as the f train, but...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico