Collected by Caroline Ouimet
8 W 18th St, New York, NY 10011, USA
Ootoya is a Japanese chain specializing in well-priced teishoku, set meals. Their new outpost in New York is much fancier than its counterparts in Japan. The food is excellent and authentic; the price is fair. It's one of the most Japanese places...
10 Lincoln Center Plaza, New York, NY 10023, USA
Lincoln Center is an iconic landmark featured in TV shows, movies, and countless city tours. It is an artist's mecca comprised of many buildings, including Avery Fisher Hall, the Julliard School, and The Metropolitan Opera. All of the buildings...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village