Collected by Caroline Ouimet
8 W 18th St, New York, NY 10011, USA
Ootoya is a Japanese chain specializing in well-priced teishoku, set meals. Their new outpost in New York is much fancier than its counterparts in Japan. The food is excellent and authentic; the price is fair. It's one of the most Japanese places...
10 Lincoln Center Plaza, New York, NY 10023, USA
Lincoln Center is an iconic landmark featured in TV shows, movies, and countless city tours. It is an artist's mecca comprised of many buildings, including Avery Fisher Hall, the Julliard School, and The Metropolitan Opera. All of the buildings...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico