Collected by Caroline Ouimet
8 W 18th St, New York, NY 10011, USA
Ootoya is a Japanese chain specializing in well-priced teishoku, set meals. Their new outpost in New York is much fancier than its counterparts in Japan. The food is excellent and authentic; the price is fair. It's one of the most Japanese places...
10 Lincoln Center Plaza, New York, NY 10023, USA
Lincoln Center is an iconic landmark featured in TV shows, movies, and countless city tours. It is an artist's mecca comprised of many buildings, including Avery Fisher Hall, the Julliard School, and The Metropolitan Opera. All of the buildings...
- 1Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World