Collected by Jennifer Dady
27 Grand St, New York, NY 10013, USA
In October I was in Manhattan on business and stayed at the beautiful James Hotel in Soho (http://www.jameshotels.com/New-York.aspx). As I was heading out the door for a night on the town after a long day's work I glanced out the window and...
200 Fifth Avenue, Roof, New York, NY 10010, United States
If you want a remarkable view of the top of the Empire State Building, head to Birreria, a rooftop brew pub above the famous Eataly marketplace in the Flatiron District. While snacking on a wide array of salumi and cheese and sipping a cold,...
636 Broadway #714, New York, NY 10012, USA
I was in a rush to meet some friends for dinner in the Lower East Side and was stopped in my tracks when I came across some unlikely art—the words "love me" urgently scrawled on the side of a column. The message was simple but poignant. For the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign