Collected by Meg Lee Weir
225 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10016, USA
The Morgan Library and Museum, a New York City treasure located near both Penn Station and Grand Central Station, was once the private library of financier Pierpont Morgan, one of the preeminent collectors and cultural benefactors in the United...
1000 5th Ave, New York, NY 10028, USA
The Met's rooftop terrace, open from May to late fall, is a delightful spot for a breath of fresh air. Visitors are treated to unobstructed panoramic views of NYC's skyline and Central Park's lush treetops. The cafe serves wine, beer, specialty...
334 Furman St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
On our last trip to New York City, we ventured over to Brooklyn by subway, but decided to enjoy the unseasonably warm December day and walk back to Manhattan over the Brooklyn Bridge. It was the first time we had walked the bridge and the sight of...
990 Washington Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11225, USA
Participating in the Japanese tradition of hanami, or "flower viewing" at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden during springtime is one of the simplest pleasures I've had that didn't involve food. For four weeks, the Brooklyn Botanic Garden is home to pink...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico