New Year's In Amsterdam
Collected by Kendall Lindenbaum
Prinsengracht 315, 1016 GZ Amsterdam, Netherlands
While I was in Amsterdam, I stayed at The Luxury Collection-Hotel Pulitzer. If you are looking for a beautiful hotel with amazing service in a great location (steps from the Anne Frank house). This is the place to stay. I loved walking through the...
Professor Tulpplein 1, 1018 GX Amsterdam, Netherlands
You'll need deep pockets to stay at the Amstel, Amsterdam's landmark hotel that's overlooked the Amstel River since 1867, providing nightly luxury for royals and celebs from Queen Elizabeth II to Michael Jackson and The Rolling Stones. But if you...
Oosterdokskade 5, 1011 AD Amsterdam, Netherlands
Just three months after opening last August, the 70-seat Samhoud Places restaurant was awarded two Michelin stars for international dishes such as sole in hazelnut sauce, chickpea and crab crepes, and eggplant moussaka. Hit the casual lounge for a...
Wolvenstraat 9, 1016 EM Amsterdam, Netherlands
Tourists may throng through Amsterdam's busy city center on Kalverstraat, but travelers in the know saunter down "De Negen Straatjes" or "The Nine Streets." Trendy boutiques, designer fashions, and snug cafes line the cobblestone street grid to...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico