Collected by AFAR Traveler
Port Antonio, Jamaica
For those who aspire to travel as trendsetters in Jamaica, it helps to know that Port Antonio, way out on the eastern end of the island, is the destination to head for. And the address to shelter at is the Trident Hotel, whose 13 waterfront villas...
702 Ash St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Located just outside of downtown San Diego, this eatery serves traditional homemade Italian cuisine. The atmosphere is casual yet elegant. Be sure to try the Genovese Panini! With prosciutto, fresh mozzarella, sliced tomato, and pesto spread—it's...
Calle de José Ortega y Gasset, 75, 28006 Madrid, Spain
The family-run El Pescador is not only down-to-earth fun, but also a very good seafood restaurant, with great tapas and a smart choice of Albarino wines. Try a glass of Mercado San Miguel. —Alessia Antinori Jose Ortega y Gasset 75, 34/91-402-1290,...
529 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
This relatively new contemporary Chinese restaurant in Greenwich Village is as charming as it is delicious. The organic fare is a mixture of Eastern and Western ingredients. I especially recommend the incredible pork dumplings—such a simple dish,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village