Collected by AFAR Traveler
Port Antonio, Jamaica
Dramatically sleek and wildly sophisticated, the “new” Trident hotel, part of the Geejam collection, will thrill the jet set, the style seekers and the hipsters alike. Music producer turned hotelier, Jon Baker, continues with his...
702 Ash St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Located just outside of downtown San Diego, this eatery serves traditional homemade Italian cuisine. The atmosphere is casual yet elegant. Be sure to try the Genovese Panini! With prosciutto, fresh mozzarella, sliced tomato, and pesto spread—it's...
Calle de José Ortega y Gasset, 75, 28006 Madrid, Spain
The family-run El Pescador is not only down-to-earth fun, but also a very good seafood restaurant, with great tapas and a smart choice of Albarino wines. Try a glass of Mercado San Miguel. —Alessia Antinori Jose Ortega y Gasset 75, 34/91-402-1290,...
529 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
This relatively new contemporary Chinese restaurant in Greenwich Village is as charming as it is delicious. The organic fare is a mixture of Eastern and Western ingredients. I especially recommend the incredible pork dumplings—such a simple dish,...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019