New Smyrna Beach, FL
Collected by Karin C. Davidson
Ponce Inlet, FL, USA
Quickly accessible from Orlando, Ponce Inlet is a coastal town snuggled between Daytona Beach and New Smyrna Beach. A highlight is the Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse and Museum. The lightkeeper’s dwelling and museum exhibits offer a glimpse into...
Flagler Ave, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169, USA
This is a picture of my family doing some shopping on Flagler Avenue. It's a very eclectic area of shops in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, which is right next door to Daytona beach. It's a cool and eclectic area and visitors and locals alike love it!
Daytona Beach, FL, USA
Daytona Beach's pier and retro boardwalk offer old-fashioned seaside amusements. Drop some quarters in the arcade and sample saltwater taffy. For a bird’s-eye view of the ocean, go for a whirl on the beachside Ferris wheel. Ocean Walk Village and...
S Washington Ave, Titusville, FL 32796, USA
To see a Florida east coast beach as it’s been since the start of time, plan a visit to Cape Canaveral National Seashore, part of a barrier island east of Orlando on the Atlantic Coast that was originally protected as a buffer for...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village