New Places to Visit!
Collected by Cynthia Morales
R. Maria Angélica, 129 - Jardim Botânico, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22470-201, Brazil
The pizza here is considered some of the best in Brazil. It’s fairly doughy, and my favorite type is called thebráz, which comes topped with zucchini. It goes great with a light beer like Brahma Chopp. Rua Maria Angélica 129, 55/(21) 2535-0687, ...
497 Karaka Bay Rd, Karaka Bays, Wellington 6022, New Zealand
One of the best places to get a bite to eat outside the center of Wellington is Scorch O Rama in Scorching Bay. Great food, gorgeous views from the outdoor seating and there is even a small beach for swimming. Not a tourist in sight.
182 Wakefield St, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Burn a few calories while adding many more during Zest’s Walking Gourmet tour of downtown. A guide will share local secrets (Did you know Wellington has more bars, restaurants, and cafés per capita than New York?) while you sample honey and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun