New orleans, la
Collected by Kaitlin Farris
1234 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
My husband and I only had 3 days in New Orleans and so we tried to make it count. We got some tips here on AFAR and tried to hit up all the main attractions. We stayed at La Richelieu hotel in the French Quarter. It was really neat. It has a...
2505, 1100 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
So, the ghost tour with Thomas informed us about the various ghost stories of the old town, like for instance The Casket Girls of the Ursuline Convent (that's where the vampire myths come from), or the Queen of Voodoo, or my favorite story of...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign