Collected by Sophia Leenay
6500 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70118, USA
After you've had enough of the French Quarter and eaten too many oysters and beignets, jump on the cable car and head over to Audubon Park. It is beautiful any time of year, it great for people watching, and a great place to get away from the...
634 Elysian Fields Ave, New Orleans, LA 70117, USA
I wanted to escape the French Quarter and see more of the city. The Confederacy of Cruisers took us through the Ninth Ward, showed us where the levies broke, and gave us a local's history of Katrina. In the midst of it all we were suddenly stopped...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico