Collected by Blaire Ottoboni
8120 Hampson St, New Orleans, LA 70118, USA
This past weekend I had one of the best brunches of my life at La Macarena. I ordered the Vegetarian Spanish Breakfast: sweet corn tamale, cheese pupusa, refried beans, sweet fried plantains & avocado. It was like a little bit of heaven...
1107 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Molly’s is considered a journalists bar. When Andrei Codrescu lived in New Orleans he frequented the place. The owner keeps it open during hurricanes, and in the days after Katrina, the bar kept the neighbors that did not evacuate in warm...
2800 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70115, USA
We took the St Charles streetcar to New Orleans' famous Garden District, intending to head to the historic Commander's Palace for lunch -- they're well-known for offering 25-cent martinis with your entree. But then we discovered an even better...
130 Roosevelt Way, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
A Sazerac is composed of whiskey and absinthe, and nowhere sports classier digs for this signature cocktail than the Sazerac Bar of the Roosevelt Hotel in downtown New Orleans, where the low lights flow over heavy wood tables and the big leather...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign