Collected by Michele Roos
514 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Bourbon St, New Orleans, LA, USA
2401 St Ann St, New Orleans, LA 70119, USA
It was a hot day and the line was long, but the fried chicken (apparently, the secret is in the coca-cola marinade) was crispy, juicy, and just a little bit spicy. I ate all three pieces – and probably could have had more. Don't even bother with...
800 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Café du Monde is a classic tourist destination that serves top quality food, a combination that's rare in any city. Even if you normally avoid tourist destinations, make an exception for this place. Don't be put off by the long lines and crowded...
6500 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70118, USA
After you've had enough of the French Quarter and eaten too many oysters and beignets, jump on the cable car and head over to Audubon Park. It is beautiful any time of year, it great for people watching, and a great place to get away from the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019