Collected by Karen
2505, 1100 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
So, the ghost tour with Thomas informed us about the various ghost stories of the old town, like for instance The Casket Girls of the Ursuline Convent (that's where the vampire myths come from), or the Queen of Voodoo, or my favorite story of...
1234 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
My husband and I only had 3 days in New Orleans and so we tried to make it count. We got some tips here on AFAR and tried to hit up all the main attractions. We stayed at La Richelieu hotel in the French Quarter. It was really neat. It has a...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 4 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022