Collected by Karen
2505, 1100 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
So, the ghost tour with Thomas informed us about the various ghost stories of the old town, like for instance The Casket Girls of the Ursuline Convent (that's where the vampire myths come from), or the Queen of Voodoo, or my favorite story of...
1234 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
My husband and I only had 3 days in New Orleans and so we tried to make it count. We got some tips here on AFAR and tried to hit up all the main attractions. We stayed at La Richelieu hotel in the French Quarter. It was really neat. It has a...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now