Collected by Christopher Wallace, AFAR Staff
5030 Freret St, New Orleans, LA 70115, USA
Dat Dog is a local hotspot that serves top quality hot dogs with a NOLA twist. You can get classic pork or beef wieners, kielbasa, and bratwurst—but you're encouraged to be adventurous by trying something more usual like the crawfish or...
- 1Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World