Collected by Bonnie Garcia
1800 Magazine St, 2nd floor, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
In a city known for rich and spicy cuisine, this fine-dining spot near the waterfront mixes fresh ingredients in cool and inventive ways. Start with the Louisiana pickled shrimp appetizer, which also comes with some of the best deviled eggs you'll...
936 St Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
After bar-hopping in the quarter the previous night, the subdued scene at Bellocq was a welcome departure. The tipple to order here is the cobbler -- served in a tin can with a skewer of fruit on top -- but I went with my go-to negroni. And while...
221 Camp St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Alan Walter, the new(ish) creative director at Loa, the bar at the International House, was stamping menus (on vintage game boards) when I wandered in. I was intrigued by his foppish hair and 70s style ensemble – and even more intrigued by...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania