Collected by Krista Oldfield
710 Camino Lejo, Santa Fe, NM 87505, USA
Did you know… turquoise is created by the pressure of millennia on copper, aluminum, and iron deposited by rain where water is scarce? The more copper, the bluer the stone. Turquoise, Water, Sky tells the story of turquoise, how it is formed,...
706 Camino Lejo, On Museum Hill, Santa Fe, NM 87505, USA
“State of the Arts” is not just a clever slogan, New Mexico can actually back up its claim to that title. It is home to more working artists, studios, galleries, and artisanal shops per capita than any other state in the union. Art is on permanent...
301 Opera Dr, Santa Fe, NM 87506, USA
This brilliant, partially covered amphitheater offers views not only of the stage but of the stunning Sangre de Cristo and Jemez mountain ranges in the distance. The world-renowned opera company presents five works in repertory each...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked