Collected by Krista Oldfield
710 Camino Lejo, Santa Fe, NM 87505, USA
Did you know… turquoise is created by the pressure of millennia on copper, aluminum, and iron deposited by rain where water is scarce? The more copper, the bluer the stone. Turquoise, Water, Sky tells the story of turquoise, how it is formed,...
706 Camino Lejo, On Museum Hill, Santa Fe, NM 87505, USA
“State of the Arts” is not just a clever slogan, New Mexico can actually back up its claim to that title. It is home to more working artists, studios, galleries, and artisanal shops per capita than any other state in the union. Art is on permanent...
301 Opera Dr, Santa Fe, NM 87506, USA
This brilliant, partially covered amphitheater offers views not only of the stage but of the stunning Sangre de Cristo and Jemez mountain ranges in the distance. The world-renowned opera company presents five works in repertory each...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles