Collected by Emily Taylor
15 Entrance Rd, Los Alamos, NM 87544, USA
I’m not sure at what age humans develop the skill to stand still and appreciate scenery, but based on a scientific survey of kids who live in my house, it’s not age seven. (On a trip to the Canadian Rockies, as my wife and I snapped photos of the...
Old Marine Dr, Foreshore, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Rolling through five countries in 14 days, the opulent Pride of Africa whisks passengers from the tip of South Africa to Tanzania’s largest city. The trip includes two nights at a five-star game lodge, a sunset cruise on the Zambezi River, and...
Cambridge Rd, Martinborough 5711, New Zealand
We discovered this tiny, relatively unknown winery in Martinborough and with one taste it became our favorite. Not only is the Dovetail blend spectacular, but when we decided to stay for a while and drink a bottle, the vineyard's owner Lance...
1 New Regent St, Christchurch Central, Christchurch 8011, New Zealand
Caffeine Laboratory has all the third-wave coffee shop trappings (locally roasted beans, passion fruit doughnuts). But there are splashes of New Zealand too: the long black (double espresso with hot water) and a sandwich made with bubble and...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles