Collected by Paul and Michelle Shappirio
Asbury Park, NJ 07712, USA
Growing up, I could never envision the Asbury Park my parents told tales of. Small little remnants of their stories still remained in Asbury when I was a kid. I remember the carousel, the Palace Amusements, the Five and Dime store. I also remember...
1300 Ocean Ave, Asbury Park, NJ 07712, USA
This is Convention Hall in Asbury Park, NJ. This is the real Jersey Shore. The beach below is our "terrace" as we call it. From early May to late September, you can find us here with our toes in the sand and Springsteen playing on our radio....
104 Washington St, Hoboken, NJ 07030, USA
Before I begin, this post is not about a bakery. There is more to Hoboken than Carlo. Just don’t tell the people waiting in line, they would never believe you. In a desperate attempt to get our vacation fix over a long weekend, we decided to give...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019