Collected by Paul and Michelle Shappirio
Asbury Park, NJ 07712, USA
Growing up, I could never envision the Asbury Park my parents told tales of. Small little remnants of their stories still remained in Asbury when I was a kid. I remember the carousel, the Palace Amusements, the Five and Dime store. I also remember...
1300 Ocean Ave, Asbury Park, NJ 07712, USA
This is Convention Hall in Asbury Park, NJ. This is the real Jersey Shore. The beach below is our "terrace" as we call it. From early May to late September, you can find us here with our toes in the sand and Springsteen playing on our radio....
104 Washington St, Hoboken, NJ 07030, USA
Before I begin, this post is not about a bakery. There is more to Hoboken than Carlo. Just don’t tell the people waiting in line, they would never believe you. In a desperate attempt to get our vacation fix over a long weekend, we decided to give...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys