New Haven, CT
Collected by Emily Brockway
261 Crown St, New Haven, CT 06511, USA
The hamburgers here are made the same way they were made when they were invented. No buns, burgers are served on toasted sandwich bread, and no ketchup. They take pride in the fact that you have to wait for your burger. I suggest you get there...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village