Collected by Andrea Viscuso
68 Howe St, New Haven, CT 06511, USA
The sushi is incredible. It is hard to even say "sushi," because so much on the menu doesn't resemble any kind of sushi I have had before. Don't miss the Kanibaba roll. They take these invasive crabs that are putting a strain on local ecosystems...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun