Collected by deborah scarano
2800 Lafayette Road, Route 1, Portsmouth, NH 03801, United States
If your looking for a very clean place to get fried clams & seafood, then this is place to go. The restaurant has won some awards with the Best of New Hampshire 2013, NECN’s “TV Dinner”, The Phantom Gourmet & Best Taste of the Seacoast 2013. I was...
Flume Gorge, Daniel Webster Hwy, Lincoln, NH 03251, USA
We pulled into the Lafayette Campground in Franconia Notch State Park with just enough time to go on a short hike. Lonesome Lake was the perfect destination. We spent 2 hours hiking up and poking around. It could easily be done in less time, but...
312 Daniel Webster Hwy, Meredith, NH 03253, USA
Fall will be arriving soon at Meredith on Lake Winnipesaukee, New Hampshire. The leaves are already starting to turn with the cool evenings. Soon the gorgeous shades of Autumn will be splashed across the hills and meadows. The Inn at Mill Falls is...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign