Collected by deborah scarano
2800 Lafayette Road, Route 1, Portsmouth, NH 03801, United States
If your looking for a very clean place to get fried clams & seafood, then this is place to go. The restaurant has won some awards with the Best of New Hampshire 2013, NECN’s “TV Dinner”, The Phantom Gourmet & Best Taste of the Seacoast 2013. I was...
Flume Gorge, Daniel Webster Hwy, Lincoln, NH 03251, USA
We pulled into the Lafayette Campground in Franconia Notch State Park with just enough time to go on a short hike. Lonesome Lake was the perfect destination. We spent 2 hours hiking up and poking around. It could easily be done in less time, but...
312 Daniel Webster Hwy, Meredith, NH 03253, USA
Fall will be arriving soon at Meredith on Lake Winnipesaukee, New Hampshire. The leaves are already starting to turn with the cool evenings. Soon the gorgeous shades of Autumn will be splashed across the hills and meadows. The Inn at Mill Falls is...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December